Nine Volts of Glory Amplifier
- Truly handmade guitar amp designed to recreate the classic tone of the late 60’s and early 70’s with it’s simple, reliable layout.
- Allows you total portability and provides all the fuzz/overdrive you’ll ever need. Gone are the days of lugging around stacks of gear.
- Wide tone palette; From early electric Chicago blues, through Black Sabbath’s Iommi’s ferocious growl and Page’s early Zeppelin’s small overdriven amps, to Rory Gallagher and Brian May’s soulful tone.
- Analog circuitry designed and hand built by guitar effects guru Guy Shapira..
- A surprisingly loud 1 watt output fit for studio and home use, without making your ears bleed.
- Top quality components (Xicon 1% Resistors, Nichicon and Wima capacitors, CTS or Bourns potentiometers and Carling switches).
- Two 6″ Hand Made signature series Alnico Weber Speakers with Early breakup crunch and punch.
- Hand built gorgeous finger jointed pine cabinet with our own handmade high quality brass parts.
- Cascading gain structure with Interactive volume and gain controls.
- Gain control inspired by the legendary 1973 S. Hawk Tonal Expander Fuzz/ Overdrive used by Rory Gallagher
- Quality 110V/220V to 9V power transformer supplied.
- Finish: Blond/Tan oxidization with shellac and oil.*
- Dimensions : L 45cm W 18.5 cm H 22.5 cm*
Weight: 5.7kg (12.5lb). *
*Due to the nature of hand work and variations in materials, slight deviations from dimensions, weight, texture and color may occur.
-Does it go to 11? (How loud is the 9 VOG?)
This amp gets plenty loud. A 78’ Les Paul through a cranked 9 VOG yields Decibels (using a totally non-professional DB meter phone app).
-Can I change the speakers?
While the speakers are a standard 6” size, and it is technically possible, our testing found that the hand made Weber speakers we use sound best with this amp.
-Do you have amps in stock?
Do you have a waiting list?
Yes, please inquire.
-How long does it take to make and ship my amp?
As these amps are truly hand built, and the Weber speakers are also being custom manufactured for us, it takes between 6-12 weeks from the moment of ordering until shipping the amp.
-I want to cancel my order. Will I get a refund?
As long as it’s before we ship the amp, yes. No questions asked.
-What if I want to return the amp after I got it?
We offer a 14 day money back guarantee for whatever reason. Once the amp is shipped back to us you will get your money back.
-What warranty do you offer?
Ours is a one year warranty on all parts and workmanship.
Damages caused by physical trauma, misuse or neglect are not covered. Also, the warranty does not cover repairs performed by anyone other than Tone Revival.